Successful Solutions Training in Child Development
School-Age Child Care Basics Extension
A WORKING EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED!
School-Age Child Care Basics Online * 1 Month $20
School-Age Child Care Basics Online * 2 Months $40
School-Age Child Care Basics Online * 3 Months $60
School-Age Child Care Basics Online * 4 Months $80
School-Age Child Care Basics Online * 5 Months $100
Extensions on enrollments in the Child Care Basics are only permitted within 24 months from the date of the original registration date. Once it has been 2 years, no further extensions will be granted.
If you wish to complete the course, and it has been more than 24 months since you originally enrolled, you will be required to purchase the course at full tuition, and start from the beginning of the course.
This policy supports the following:
1) State law requires that those working in a licensed child care center complete the Child Care Basics within 6 months of beginning employment. School-Age staff within 3 months of employment, and Family child care prior to licensing.
2) Course content is updated every 6-12 months to reflect changes in laws, standards, and to reflect current trends in early childhood.
1) ENROLLMENT IN THIS COURSE EXPIRES IN 6 MONTHS
2) Student enrollments are activated between 8 am and 9 pm PST, 7 days a week. It can take up to 30 minutes after enrollment for your courses to become active for access. However, in most cases it is within 5 minutes.
3) Enrollments submitted between 9 pm and 8 am (during the night) will be processed by 8:30 am the next morning.
4) Check your email for instructions to start the training. You will receive an email with the word PASSWORD in the subject line. Click on the link in the email, and use the log-in credential provided to access the course.
5) Attention Mobile Device Users! This training is not tested on mobile devices or designed to be used on a mobile device. We are unable to provide technical support if you are attempting to use a mobile device (cell phone, tablet, or any other device other than a computer). And though many students may find that they are able to use their mobile device to complete the course, this training was developed to be done on a computer.
Use of a mobile device is at your own risk.
6) This course uses multi-media video presentations. You will be required to view videos on your computer or mobile device in order to complete this course. Some students may find that they need to download Shockwave, Flash player or Java to view videos.
7) Some students may find that they have to update their internet browser, or Java, in order to log into the course, this is most often the case when trying to using Internet Explorer. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for the best results. Our student support staff is happy to assist students with troubleshooting should you encounter technical issues, and will provide common suggestions for solving problems that occur when normal browser maintenance or application updates need to occur.
8) Cancellations and refunds requested within 72 hours after enrollment are available for courses/programs that have NOT been accessed. Refunds and Cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
9) Once you log in and start a course, a refund is not available. After 72 hours, the payment credit can be transferred to a different training or to a new student if the training was not started by the original student for up to 30 days after enrollment.
10) Refunds are not available after 72 hours.
11) Refunds are not available for courses/programs that have been started.
12) Washington students must submit an evaluation form with a valid STARS ID number upon completion of the course and a certificate will be emailed to you. Certificates are prepared throughout the day, 7 days a week.
13) Completed courses are recorded in MERIT Monday through Friday, throughout the day continuously, between 8 am and 3 PM. If you complete your training in the evening or over the weekend, it will be recorded on the next business day during those hours.
14) During the last two weeks of December, expect longer processing times for enrollment and certificates due to the high volume enrollments and completed trainings during the year end rush. We recommend enrolling and completing your training prior to the end of December whenever possible.
**** This Course is in English ****
Successful Solutions Professional Development LLC
Washington DEL MERIT Registered Training Organization #5053
Genie Skinner, Training Supervisor
MERIT STARS Approved Trainers:
1. Claudette Lindquist, HD M.A.
2. Erika Booth, BA Ed
3. Claudette Lindquist, HD M.A.
Successful Solutions is located in Washington State.
Chat & Email Support
Monday - Friday 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 6 pm
Holidays (Email Only) 10 am – 4 pm
Monday - Friday 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday Email and Chat Only
Holidays Email Support Only
Do Not Fill This Out